Amenities At Nshama Town Square
Those looking for churches near Town Square should visit Jebel Ali’s Al Muntazah neighborhood. The United Christian Church of Dubai, St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, St Mina Coptic Orthodox Church, and others may all be found here. Guru Nanak Darbar, a prominent Sikh temple, is also in the same district.
Overview of the Community
Town Square is a gated community with various parks, landscaped gardens, and shaded paths. Many famous schools, notably Fair Green International School, are close to the expanding family-friendly suburb.
Because of the building quality, the asking rentals and sales prices, and, of course, the extensive range of lifestyle facilities provided, Town Square by Nshama properties are popular with renters and investors. In addition, the location is adjacent to the EXPO 2020 venue.
- Pavilion and Town Centre
- Supermarkets for Fresh Products
- Mosques, Churches, and Temples
- Clinic and Hospitals
- Shopping malls etc.
All of these possibilities are within a 25-minute drive of Town Square Dubai.
- The Mira Mosque in Reem is the closest.
- The Jebel Ali School is the closest recognized school to Town Square for those who live in the area. The institute is located in the DAMAC Hills subdivision, which is about a 13-minute drive away.
- Aster Clinic in the neighboring neighborhood of Arabian Ranches is the closest medical facility for Town Square residents, and it’s only a 10-minute drive away. The clinic is well-known for delivering high-quality medical care, including general medicine, non-surgical therapies, pediatrics, and dentistry. Town Square has a hospital, Emirates Hospital in Motor City, which is only 14 minutes away through Al Qudra Road.
- With so many new structures along Al Qudra Road, Town Square will quickly become a sought-after neighborhood. It is adjacent to Emaar Properties‘ Reem Community. In addition, the location is close to Mudon, another Dubai residential complex. Remraam is also close by, however, these are calmer neighborhoods.
- Dubai Sports City is 20 minutes away from some interesting sports facilities, while tourist sites like Jumeirah Beach Residence and Dubai Marina are a 30-minute drive away.
Apartments, Townhouses, and Villas for Sale in Nshama Town Square
After Dubailand and JVC, Town Square is one of the greatest communities to buy townhouses in Dubai, with attractive returns, market competitive prices, and a prime position in the city.
Sale rates for studios in Town Square start at AED 315k and go up to AED 495k for interested investors. In NshamaTown Square, the average price of a freehold 1-bed apartment is AED 580k.
The two-bedroom flats for sale in Town Square are reasonably priced. The average price of these units will be AED 800,000. A three-bedroom apartment in Town Square, on the other hand, starts at AED 845k and goes up to AED 1.5 million.
Apartments, Townhouses, and Villas for Rent in Nshama Town Square
Town Square has studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom apartments. The average studio rent in Town Square is AED 23,000. Because Zahra Apartments is a fully-developed complex, you will have numerous possibilities while browsing for other configurations. Renting a one-bedroom Zahra Apartment, for example, costs between AED 30k and AED 38k per year.
More spacious 2-bedroom apartments in Town Square would cost roughly AED 47k per year to rent. These flats have a covered size ranging from 850 to 975 square feet, while rental 3-bed apartments have a covered space of 1,400 square feet and cost roughly AED 68k per year. 4-bed units covering 2,300 sq. ft. are also available in UNA Apartments and Hayat Boulevard for interested residents.
In terms of townhouses for rent, the average annual rental price for 3-bedroom townhouses in Town Square is AED 82k, while the average annual rental price for 4-bedroom townhouses is AED 100k. The semi-detached corner flats have higher rent. Villas in Town Square start at AED 78k for 3-bedroom villas and AED 100k for 4-bedroom villas, making them ideal for larger families or those searching for additional space.
Nshama is a Dubai-based developer of integrated lifestyle communities offering exceptional value to aspiring homeowners since 2014.
In four short years, the company has established itself at the forefront of residential property development in the UAE, through the runaway success of its flagship project Town Square Dubai.
Nshama projects are truly self-contained and offer residents all their needs in close proximity. Its projects are differentiated at all touch points – from value to amenities, location and sustainability considerations.
Town Square has its own set of advantages. It’s the ideal spot to raise a family because of the larger homes and wide spaces. It is not, however, for individuals who use public transit. There is no bus service, so if you plan on commuting to and from Dubai or other places, you will need your vehicle. Interested tenants can look at 2D and 3D views of the floor plans of various communities and buildings in the area by browsing Town Square floor plans.
This is a great opportunity for you to own your exclusive residence at Nshama Townsquare Dubai. We provide a range of services to get your off-plan property secured in Dubai. For more information, contact Dubai’s top Off-plan properties web portal – My Dubai Properties, email at firstname.lastname@example.org