Rosewater Apartments Dubai Creek Harbour

Dubai Creek Harbour
Starting FromAED1,699,888

Project Overview

Starting Price AED 1,699,888
Type Apartments
Bedrooms 1, 2,3 & 4 Bedroom
Location Dubai Creek Harbour
Developer Emaar Properties
Payment Plan 70/30 – 2 year
Area From 711.49 Sq.Ft
DLD 2%
Est. Completion Q2 2025

Rosewater offers 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom luxury apartments at Dubai Creek Harbour developed by Emaar Properties.

Emaar Properties has launched Rosewater Apartments I perfectly positioned in Dubai Creek Harbour offering the choice from 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments available with an attractive payment plan. In these apartments’ the resident will experience a luxury lifestyle and this will be the golden opportunity for the investor to invest, to invest in this property it will be the value-added investment for the investor.

Contact us today for booking and more details.

Register Your Interest

Payment Plan



Down Payment

During construction


During Construction



On Handover

discount (1)


DLD Waiver

The Rosewater luxury apartments at Dubai Creek is now presented with an affordable payment plan, where you pay only 10% to book your dream apartment, 70% during construction in small chunks and the rest 30% after handover/completion. The options in place make way for you to secure one of the finest residential units within the Dubai Creek Harbour. If you want to experience the best of comfort and convenience, this probably looks like a good choice.

Read More

Floor Plan

Rosewater Residencies at Dubai Creek Harbor beautifully designed apartments are surrounded with green gardens. This is the first residential expansion absolutely for Chinese patrons to have the ultimate place to esteem the skyline of Dubai and Cloud Creek Tower in Dubai. This project also offers extreme community amenities, boulevard close to the park green and delightful view.

Read More



Amusement Park








Parks & Leisure




Retail Outlets


Kids Area

The Rosewater apartments by Emaar Properties are located at Dubai Creek Harbour community, which is newest and energetic vision of Dubai. And this community welcome to its residents or visitors with world-class amenities and impressive cultural with unique life experience.

Enjoy magnificent views and stunning scenery, particularly if you are a wildlife enthusiast. The Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary is home to over 450 animal species, with idyllic surroundings and captivating nature. Dubai Creek Harbour aims to create awareness in sustainable living and biodiversity.

Key Facilities:

  • Swimming Pool
  • Retail Outlets
  • Gymnasium
  • Kids Play Area
  • BBQ Area
  • F&B Outlets
  • Gardens and Parks
  • Cafes and Restaurants


Rosewater apartments located a short drive to Downtown Dubai, it is an ideal location for you to settle down and start a new chapter of your life. Buy property in Dubai and watch as the development welcomes visitors and offers their residents top attractions, fine dining, recreation, retail and entertainment. It has beautiful architecture that makes living easy and comfortable in it. It is a first-class development that represents the future of Dubai.

Key Features

  • 10 Minutes – Global Village
  • 10 Minutes – Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club
  • 20 Minutes – Downtown Dubai
  • 25 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  • 35 Minutes – The Dubai Mall
  • 35 Minutes – Dubai Marina

Read More


The Rosewater, a master plan development that is designed to offer you wonderful place with its world-class waterfront destination on the banks of Creek Beach Dubai, while just minutes away from the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary that is the home to the Pink Flamingo. Seamlessly integrating state-of-the-art homes with nature, this city within a city offers up a brand-new concept of ‘Urban Luxe’ living.

Read More

  • Address: Dubai Creek Harbour
  • City: Dubai
  • State/county: Dubai
  • Neighborhood: Dubai Creek, Dubai Creek Harbour Emaar
  • Country: United Arab Emirates


Updated on February 3, 2023 at 12:39 pm

  • Price: Starting From AED1,699,888
  • Property Size: 0
  • Land Area: 711
  • Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3 & 4
  • Bathrooms: 4
  • Garage: 1
  • Property Type: 1 Bedroom Apartments For Sale in Dubai, 2 Bedroom Apartments For Sale in Dubai, 3 Bedroom Apartments For Sale in Dubai, 4 Bedroom Apartments For Sale in Dubai, 5 Bedroom Apartments For Sale in Dubai, Apartments For Sale in Dubai
  • Property Status: For Sale
× Need Help?